top of page

Messages & Medicine from Snake

Updated: Aug 3, 2023

Messages channeled directly from Snake:



Ugly snake sheds his skin to become shiny, bright, and glowing with sleek new scales. It is uncomfortable at first when one must shed their skin. It can take courage, growth, and a complete understanding that once one sheds a layer that no longer serves them, their life will be bigger, fuller, and more magical.


Snakes shed their skin due to biological causes, they must, in order to grow big and strong. It is part of the natural process. They cannot hold themselves back or keep themselves small.


Humans, on the other hand, can and do keep themselves small. Growth is uncomfortable for many. Growth pushes us to look and consider things that we don’t necessarily want to look at or grow through.


When one becomes uncomfortable, they either move through it in stride and get to the other side, or they recoil when they hit the boundaries of growth. Do not recoil, do not keep yourself small by staying in the container you are now in.


Keep growing. Shed your scaly skin, your layers for growth. Each layer, or skin shed, is going to be uncomfortable. It can stop you in your tracks, it can cause fear to bubble up, it can cause panic attacks, it can and will stop you from growing if you cannot find a way to push through to the other side.


Kind of like a chick or a tiny bird hatching from an egg, it is hard as a young little one, to crack open a tough outer layer and much rest must come afterwards, but a glorious, full life is waiting just on the other side of the barrier, of the boundary, of the layers that need to go, need to be sluffed off.


If you want to consider yourself a cute little chick, versus a scaled serpent, go right ahead, the metaphor is the same. Boundaries keep you small, go ahead, and break through each layer, with strength, with power and with the knowledge that you can do it and grow beautifully on the other side.

 

Medicine Snake Offers


Our medicine is to encourage growth and to let your natural beauty shine. We want to help you shed your skin and become the person you were destined to be. Do not fear us, as we do not want to cause harm. We want to give you the opportunity to create the balance and find your bravery to shed your skin and become who you were meant to be. All you have to do is ask and you shall receive. We are here and it is that simple.


Call upon us when you feel old, drab and ugly. Call upon us when you need to renew and find your spark. Call upon us, and don't be frightened, as you have nothing to fear. Shedding your skin can be uncomfortable at times, but a necessary venture in moving forward and embracing the shining star that you naturally are.


 

Journal Prompts

  • Where in your life do you want to grow and expand?

  • What comes up for you when you consider expanding or changing?

  • What emotions are bubbling forward?

  • Where in your body is this showing up and what does it feel like? Can you sit with these feelings long enough to get comfortable with them?

  • What are the root causes of these feelings?


When you are able to sit with the fear and uncomfortable emotions keeping you small, journal about it, with an open heart and a willingness to understand what this part of you needs and healing will happen.

 

Fun Snake Facts


Snakes smell and taste chemical compositions in the air with their forked tongues.


The worlds smallest snake species is 3.9 inches long and looks more like an earthworm.


Only 70% of snake species lay eggs which means they are oviparous. The remaining 30% keep their eggs inside their bodies to hatch their young. This is called ovoviviparous.


Snakes don't have eyelids or ears. To hear, they feel the vibrations of movement through the ground.


Snakes shed their skin about three times per year, which is called molting.



Thank you for reading!






68 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comentarios


bottom of page